style=”color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;”> So you’re not happy with your job and travelling is your passion, but you can’t afford to be unemployed. Don’t throw your life away stuck in a dead end job.
Here’s how you can use travelling as a means to make money.
Sell Photoshopped Images Of All Your Adventures
- Get a camera and capture images of the people, foods, places, and your other activities.
- They don’t have to be professionally done – make them stunning by learning a few tricks on Photoshop.
- Then sell them on stock sites like , and .
Become A Successful Blogger
- Extreme success can spawn from blogging, and buying a domain is very affordable.
- Make podcasts, webinars, ebooks, and posts as you travel.
- Attract advertisers and marketers as it grows popular.
Put A Price On Your Articles
- Develop your writing skills and edit your journal entries.
- Create articles and sell them to magazines, websites or newspapers.
- Making money from travelling can become a solid career.
Create Your Own eShop
- Collate all your images and creative works.
- Upload and create an eShop on
- If people like them they’ll pay you to have them printed on T-shirts or iPad covers.
Sell Your Souvenirs
- If you like collecting souvenirs while you travel, you can use it as a way to make money.
- Easy – Sell them on E-Bay.
Become A Travelling Freelancer or Travel Abroad
- If you already have a profession such as designing, writing, or photography, there are many jobs you can bid for by visiting Freelancer. You could be hired within seconds.
- Look for jobs teaching abroad or find out how to become a travel guide.